Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One of my early ones

So this one was written long time back and I cant even remember who it was for. But I remember that it was written in a rapid fire mode since I had to get it ready within an hour


Oh my pretty pretty girl,
for me, u r no less then a pearl.

Whenever I think about you,
I am just lost somewhere in blue.

You know what u r doing to me?
U r taking me on a loving spree.

And on one thing u will also agree,
that u hv got hold of my heart's key.

I never thought I cud love someone so much,
but then, I am not in my control as such.

With every thing u do and every word that u say,
u make me want u in a bad way.

Am so overwhelmed and u r so much onto my mind,
that i hv left everything behind.

No matter where I am and how far I get,
I'll always be stuck in ur net.

This is going longer,so I wud end by saying that,
u r the last person on earth whom I'll forget.

1 comment:

Utsav Khamari said...

Hey, it is really a nice poem, given that you had to prepare it within an hour!!!